Regional Director (UK & Ireland)
We only accept direct applications from candidates. We do NOT consider applications through recruiters or work with any recruitment agencies.
You will work closely with our CEO to acquire and build successful customer relationships. You will be in charge of building long term partnerships with key decision makers at large publishing companies. You will also be responsible for managing and growing the client base in your country and region by being in charge of the whole business development pipeline, from lead generation to account management. By gaining a deeper understanding of the publishing industry and our customers, you will also contribute to the product development process by collaborating with our partners and suggesting new features or products.
- Work with our CEO to maintain and grow the Echobox client base.
- Be responsible for the entire business development funnel in your country or region, from lead generation to account management.
- Collect client feedback in order to contribute to new product and feature development.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including Le Monde, VICE, Vogue and Cosmopolitan. On average, we double their traffic coming from Social.
We like to think that our team is our best asset. When we’re not working hard at building things that others have ruled out as impossible, we go to weekly team lunches and monthly team dinners, grab a (soft) drink from our fully-stocked bar fridge or take a break in our awesome office lounge. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work, provided they ultimately get the job done.
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university such as Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Harvard or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience
- Native competence in the language of the Country/Region you will be working on
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- 1+ years of commercial experience
- Experience with selling tech products or previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An understanding of product management and development
Unfortunately, due to large volumes of email, we are unable to respond to every application. If we have not been in contact within a week we will not be progressing with your application.