Office Manager / Social Operations Assistant (Part Time)
We only accept direct applications from candidates. We do NOT consider applications through recruiters or work with any recruitment agencies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised Office Manager / Social Operations Assistant (Part Time) to support our team in pioneering technological disruption in the publishing industry. As a member of our dynamic team, you will provide invaluable assistance in various fields, including office management, orchestrating social activities as well as helping in other areas. If you are fascinated by technology and innovation, brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside with bright and energetic individuals - we would love to meet you!
- Office management - welcoming guests, organizing food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork administration, overseeing cleaning and tidiness in the office, ensuring the smooth running of the office environment, coordinate office refurbishment, liaising with the landlord to solve building issues
- Personal assistance - travel organization, documents editing and proofing
- Social activities - planning and organising team events, weekly team lunches
- Job type - Part-time (4 half-days per week)
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including Le Monde, VICE, Vogue and Cosmopolitan. On average, we double their traffic coming from Social.
We like to think that our team is our best asset. When we’re not working hard at building things that others have ruled out as impossible, we go to weekly team lunches and monthly team dinners, grab a (soft) drink from our fully-stocked bar fridge or take a break in our awesome office lounge. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work, provided they ultimately get the job done
- University degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- Executive assistant and / or office management experience
- Additional language skills
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- Previous tech startups experience
Unfortunately, due to large volumes of email, we are unable to respond to every application. If we have not been in contact within a week, we will not be progressing with your application.