Commercial Team Intern
We only accept direct applications from candidates. We do NOT consider applications through recruiters or work with any recruitment agencies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised Intern to support our senior management in pioneering technological disruption in the publishing industry. As a member of our dynamic team, you will provide invaluable assistance to all areas of the business. If you are fascinated by technology and innovation, brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside with bright and energetic individuals - we would love to meet you!
- Working with our management team to create presentations and prepare client pitches.
- Working with our Head of Operations to improve internal reporting.
- Conducting research for all areas of the business.
- Maintaining and growing our Social Media presence.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including Le Monde, The Guardian and The Telegraph.
We like to think that our team is our best asset. When we’re not working hard at building things that others have ruled out as impossible, we go to weekly team lunches and monthly team dinners, grab a (soft) drink from our fully-stocked bar fridge or take a break in our awesome office lounge. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work, provided they ultimately get the job done.
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a leading university
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Additional language skills
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- Previous tech startup experience
Unfortunately, due to large volumes of email, we are unable to respond to every application. If we have not been in contact within a week, we will not be progressing with your application.