Account Executives (France, UK, DACH)
You will work closely with our VP of Sales to acquire and build successful customer relationships in your region (France, UK or DACH). You will be in charge of building long-term partnerships with key decision makers at large publishing companies. You will be responsible for making Echobox the leading provider in your region by actively selling the product by telephone and in person as well as by becoming the ambassador for our company at the highest levels in your region.
- Work with our CEO and VP Sales to grow the Echobox client base.
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel in in your region.
- Drive rapid growth to establish Echobox as the market leader in your region.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including Le Monde, Le Figaro, Handelsblatt, Der Standard, Funke Mediengruppe , The Guardian and The Telegraph.
We like to think that our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work, provided they ultimately get the job done.
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent French or German language skills (depending on your chosen region)
Required Skills and Experience
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- 1+ years of commercial experience
- Experience with selling tech products or previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An understanding of product management and development