Internship (Technical & Non-Technical)
We only accept direct applications from candidates. We do NOT consider applications through recruiters or work with any recruitment agencies.
You will work closely with the relevant team leader and gain valuable skills in the area that you’ve chosen. You will be in charge of your own project throughout the duration of your work experience, which you will then present in front of the whole Echobox team at the end of your internship.
- Come up with ideas for a relevant and interesting project in your chosen area that you are able to complete throughout the duration of your internship
- Create and execute a presentation for your project, to be delivered in front of the company
- Assist your team in day-to-day jobs and projects
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including Le Monde, VICE, Vogue and Cosmopolitan. On average, we double their traffic coming from Social.
We like to think that our team is our best asset. When we’re not working hard at building things that others have ruled out as impossible, we go to weekly team lunches and monthly team dinners, grab a (soft) drink from our fully-stocked bar fridge or take a break in our awesome office lounge. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work, provided they ultimately get the job done.
- Recent graduate or current student at a top-tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Tech internships only: a good familiarity with Java is essential.