Key Account Manager
We only accept direct applications from candidates. We do NOT consider applications through recruiters or work with any recruitment agencies.
You will work closely with our CEO and Head of Operations to build successful customer relationships. You will be in charge of building long-term partnerships with key decision makers at large publishing companies after they have become Echobox clients.
This will include growing accounts through upselling and cross-selling. By gaining a deeper understanding of the publishing industry and our customers, you will also contribute to the product development process by collaborating with our partners and suggesting new features or products.
You will work with the Customer Support Manager to predict, prevent and solve all customer issues and with the Data Science team to solve complex challenges.
Our customers include leading publishers like The Guardian, The Telegraph, Le Monde and Conde Nast, and we are growing rapidly. You will contribute to our growth by ensuring high retention rates and growing accounts.
You will also support our PR and marketing efforts.
- Work with the CEO and Head of Operations to maintain and grow the Echobox client base.
- Be responsible for key accounts, including upsell, cross-sell and renewals.
- Collect client feedback in order to contribute to new product and feature development.
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top-tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English as well as in one other language (preferably Spanish or French).
Required Skills and Experience:
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- High degree of competence with Excel and/or databases.
- Previous experience in Customer Support, Account Management or Sales (1+ years).
- Previous experience in Customer Support, Account Management or Sales (2+ years).
- Previous experience in a SaaS company.
- Familiarity with the publishing industry.
- An interest in social media and proven ability to grow a social audience across different platforms.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Programming skills or an interest in programming.
- Experience or an interest in marketing and PR.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven startup building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face with their digital strategies.
Using novel maths, data science and machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible.
Our AI is currently being used by online publishers to automate and optimise their presence on Social Media. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Guardian, Le Monde and Conde Nast.
We work with people who have stellar academic backgrounds, as well as the ability to think innovatively. We have a strong work ethic but understand the importance of autonomy in getting things done efficiently. We all enjoy a great degree of freedom in structuring our work, provided we ultimately get the job done.